THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving

I can't believe it is that time of year again.  My life seems to be slipping away from me.  Did you know that I turned 30 this year and my baby turned 3??  I have so many blessings in my life but I'm a little lost about what comes next.  I know God will show me the next plan for my life when he's ready, but I'm not a patient person:)  Anyway, I found this charger at Walmart the other night.  I know it was less than $4 but can't exactly remember the price.  I don't have a single Thanksgiving decoration, so I thought I would make this one.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the words Give Thanks.  I debated about the color to use, but am happy with my final choice.  So here is the end result for less than $5 total. 
So go to Walmart and get your Silhouette out ladies & Happy Crafting!!


Linked to:

The Shabby Nest Link Party UndertheTableandDreaming











0 comments: