THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday Supplies

Let the fun begin!  Last week I started on Payton's 3rd birthday invitations.  Almost makes me want to cry a little:(  My baby isn't a baby anymore, and I'm too young not to have babies!!  OK, back to the point.  I thought the invitations turned out so cute that I posted them on Etsy and sold over 100 in 1 day!! Can I get a WHAT, WHAT!  Now I have to find time to make that many, lol. 

Now I have started on other birthday necessities.  Today I worked on Minnie Mouse Ears & Minnie Mouse goody bags.

Minnie Mouse Ears
Supplies:  Headbands from the dollar tree 4 for $1, Hobby Lobby black foam sheets $0.99 & pink polka dotted ribbon.


 I made the ear templates using my silouhette, then traced them onto the foam with a pen.  It is important to have the bottom piece to be able to attach it to the headbands.Then glue down the bottom part of the ear.

Attach it to the headband and hold it tight.  It takes a few minutes for the glue to dry on this foam.




And I also worked on gift bags.  These cost $1.99 for a set of 10 at Hobby Lobby.  I printed out a magnified version of my Minnie Invites and attached to the bag.  Too easy & Too cute!

Thanks for Looking!

Linked to:








Show and Tell Green giveaways


Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays
NightOwlCrafting
UndertheTableandDreaming

9 comments:

Angel said...

I love the ears! My daughter's 3rd is coming up and now I'm thinking Minnie.....

Jessica S. said...

Well, minnie is everywhere. Check back in the next few weeks as I finish up the Minnie party with a pinata and birthday cake. Good luck with your party!

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

These Minnie Ears are so cute ! Very clever !

DIY Party Mom said...

Those ears are so clever. I love that they are easy and cheap...always important qualities when planning a big party. Can't wait to see your other creations.

Allie said...

So cute and simple! Nice. :) A Minnie party would be so fun. I love polka dots and red.

Megan said...

I love Minnie! These look great!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

aldrin james said...

That is a very great head band. I was thinking that and I am so glad that I found this post. This will help me a lot. Now know how to do it well.

Sonic the Hedgehog Party Supplies

Jen said...

Thank you for posting how your made your Minnie ears and where you got your supplies. I'm planning my daughter's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party and have been searching for black headbands. Off to Dollar Tree tomorrow...

Jessica S. said...

Jen, let me warn you that I had to wrap all of those headbands in black ribbon. I too have searched for black headbands at a good price but haven't found any yet:) They actually go pretty quickly though once you find your routine of wrapping them.